Terms and Conditions
WANDERER TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the Wanderer Bracelets LLC., a Florida limited liability company. (“Wanderer”) web site located at wandererbracelets.com (“the Site”). Wanderer provides this Site as a service to our customers. Please read the following terms of service (“Terms”) as they govern your use of our Site and our services and content accessible via our Site. To make these Terms easier to read, the Site and our services and content are collectively called the “Services.”
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
We may update the Terms at any time. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE YOUR DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, UNLESS YOU OPT-OUT OF ARBITRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OR THE DISPUTE IS EXCLUDED FROM ARBITRATION, AS FURTHER DESCRIBED IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION BELOW. PLEASE REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION BELOW FOR DETAILS ON ARBITRATION AND OPTING-OUT.
ACCOUNTS & ELIGIBILITY
Wanderer is an online retailer. You may use the Services to make purchases only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us. In order to make purchases you may create an “Account.” It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
When you make a purchase through our Services, you authorize us or our third-party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment. All prices, fees and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in U.S. dollars. When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Services, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information. You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction. If you are completing the purchase using a third-party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction.
At Wanderer, we are committed to providing our customers with great quality products. Our products are sold online only in limited quantities and availabilities. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible via our Services. Please be aware however that variations in style, color, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied your purchase, please review our return policy.
Registered Wanderer customers may be eligible for a referral credit when they share their personalized referral link and the referred customer completes his or her first purchase. To qualify for the credit, the referred customer must click on the referrer’s unique link, create a new Account, and place an order via the Site. Referral credit is granted as Wanderer ‘store credit’ to the referrer’s account once all items in the referred customer’s first order have shipped. The credit is non-transferable.
We reserve the right to review, investigate, and remove referral credit as well as suspend users or accounts in instances we identify behavior we believe to be abusive, fraudulent, or not aligned with the spirit of the program, such as:
Attempts to gain credit through self-referral by opening multiple accounts using different email addresses or by adding identical payment methods to multiple accounts; Credit gained by referring customers through paid advertising, sponsored links, posting to commercial sites, or spamming; Violation of these Terms
We reserve the right to suspend our referral program at any time. If we remove the links to your referral codes, you may not receive referral credit for new people completing their first purchases with us anymore.
You’re encouraged to share your referral link with friends and family and through social media outlets. However, you must not, without permission, include Wanderer trademarks or engage in activity that may be regarded as misleading to Wanderer customers.
Our Content. All of the content that appears on the Site, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Wanderer (“Content”). We either own or have a license to all such Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Wanderer grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
User Content. “User Content” means any text, graphics, images, works of authorship of any kind or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available by you in connection to the Services or that you share online, through a public application, or with other users or recipients. User Content includes without limitation Feedback (defined below) and Tagged Media (defined below).
By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant to Wanderer a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content, in whole or in part, in connection with the Services and Wanderer’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting, marketing or advertising and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (whether now known or hereafter devised). You understand that Wanderer is not obligated to utilize any of the rights granted in these Terms and we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit or upload.
Except where prohibited by law, by submitting or uploading User Content, you waive and agree not to assert any “moral” rights or claim resulting from our alteration of the User Content or any photographs, footage, statements or other work contained in the User Content. You are also agreeing to appoint Wanderer as your attorney-in-fact with respect to the User Content, with the right to execute and deliver any documents, in your name and on your behalf, to ensure that we can use the User Content that you are licensing in any way we see fit, and to protect the rights in any derivative works created from your User Content, and to have the User Content removed from any other website or platform.
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by Wanderer on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Tagged Media. The Site includes pages which extract content from our users and customers who share photos and videos on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter or other social media (“Social Media”) account using hashtags, mentions or otherwise posting about the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Tagged Media may be used in Wanderer’s retail locations, showrooms, email, on our Site or other websites that we operate or control, and you hereby grant us permission to use and authorize others to use your name or social media handle in association with the Tagged Media for identification, publicity related to the Services and similar promotional purposes, including after you terminate your Account or your use of the Services. You represent and warrant that posting and use of your Tagged Media, including to the extent such Tagged Media include your name, likeness, voice, or photograph, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
DMCA/Copyright Policy. Wanderer respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Wanderer’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
USE OF SERVICES
We really want everyone to have a great experience using the Services. That’s why you agree that you won’t do any of the following things, otherwise we might have to suspend or terminate your Account:
Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Wanderer’s name, any Wanderer trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including through the use of meta tags or the like), or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent, except as is clearly permitted by the functionality of the services;
Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Wanderer or other generally available third-party web browsers;
Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
Attempt to interfere in any way with the Services or Wanderer’s networks or network security, or attempt to use the Services to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
Encourage or enable any other third party or individual to do anything listed above.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We welcome feedback, comments, reviews of the products you purchase through us, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by reviewing a particular product. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
CORRECTION OF SITE ERRORS
The information on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies. We apologize for any inconveniences.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wanderer (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these Terms, your use of the Services, or any activity related to your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Gift cards, both physical and digital, are only redeemable if purchased through our website or an Authorized reseller. We take no responsibility for gift cards purchased from unauthorized resellers and reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination or for other violations of gift card policies.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may disable access to your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, the following sections will survive: User Content, Payments, Feedback, Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability, Dispute Resolution, Governing Law, and General Terms.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER WANDERER NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WANDERER HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL WANDERER’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO WANDERER FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO WANDERER, AS APPLICABLE.
THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN WANDERER AND YOU.
Our goal is to provide you with great service, so we’ll try our best to resolve any disagreements that you have with us. If we can’t, then you and we both agree to resolve disputes related to your use of the Services or these Terms (each, a “Claim”) in binding arbitration instead of court, except that (a) a Claim may be brought in small claims court if it qualifies for it and (b) either party may bring suit in court to enjoin the infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
What is arbitration? Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral person (the “arbitrator”) hears each party’s side of the dispute, and makes a decision that is finally binding on both parties. The arbitrator can award the same relief as a court could award, including monetary damages. While court review of an arbitration award is limited, if a party fails to comply with the arbitrator’s decision, then the other party can have the arbitration decision enforced by a court. If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, you and we each waive any right to a jury trial.
Can a Claim be part of a class action or similar proceeding? No. You agree to resolve your Claims with us solely on an individual basis, and not as part of a class, representative or consolidated action. We agree to do the same.
What rules apply in the arbitration? The arbitration will be conducted under the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
How will the arbitration be conducted? How much does it cost? The arbitration will be conducted by the AAA or a comparable arbitration body in the event the AAA is unable to conduct the arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. Unless the arbitrator finds your Claim frivolous, we’ll pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees if your Claim is for less than $10,000, and we won’t seek our attorneys’ fees and costs if we prevail in the arbitration. The arbitration may be conducted in writing, remotely (e.g., by videoconference) or in-person in the county where you live (or at some other location that we both agree to).
How do I start an arbitration proceeding? To begin an arbitration proceeding against us, send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claim to 415 Northwood Rd. West Palm Beach, FL 33407. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you provided.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTING-OUT OF ARBITRATION: If you don’t want to agree to arbitrate your Claims as explained above, then you can opt-out of this arbitration agreement by notifying us of your decision in writing at 415 Northwood Rd. West Palm Beach, FL 33407. You must opt-out within 30 days of the date you first agree to these Terms or any updated Terms.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Wanderer and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Wanderer and you regarding the Services and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable (either by an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the terms of the “Dispute Resolution” section above or by court of competent jurisdiction, but only if you timely opt out of arbitration by sending us an opt-out email in accordance with the terms set forth above), that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Wanderer’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. Wanderer may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Wanderer under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
WAIVER OF RIGHTS
Wanderer’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Wanderer. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that wandererbracelets.com and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of handmade bracelets. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Florida before one arbitrator.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com
TERMS UPDATED ON: August 2, 2021